Local Sports Briefs: December 3
- The teddy bears did not fly until the second period when Justin Lindsay put one in the net for the Wallaceburg Lakers. The Lakers took a 5-2 loss last night to the Blenheim Blades in Jr C hockey action. George Wood had a goal and an assist.
- Wheatley took down the Mooretown Flags 6-4.
- The Chatham Maroons 5 game winning streak came to a screeching halt last night as the LaSalle Vipers stopped the Maroons 5-3 in Jr B hockey.
- Tonight the Sarnia Legionaries host the Lambton Shores Predators while London travels to Leamington
- In Sr Boys High School Hockey yesterday Chatham Kent edged out St Pat’s 6-5
- There is Both Sr Girls and Boys High School Hockey today will see the UCC Lancers facing The Lambton Kent Cardinals
- The Ridgetown Royals downed WDSS in both Boys and girls High School Curling action…the Ridgetown shut out the Wallaceburg Girls 11-0 and downed the Wallaceburg Boys 15-3
- Jr and Sr Boys High School Basketball today the Wallaceburg Tartans are in Sarnia to play SCITS…The Chatham Kent Golden Hawks host St Pats while the John McGregor Panthers welcome St Clair