Kings Face Tough Challengers In Round Two
The Dresden Kings will face a tough opponent in round two of the PJHL Stobbs Division playoffs.
Dresden eliminated the Blenheim Blades in 5 games in round one, and will now face the second place Lakeshore Canadiens in a best-of-seven series.
The Kings finished one point behind Lakeshore in the regular season.
Dresden won the season series 3-2, with two of the games going to overtime (one won by each team).
The schedule is as follows:
- Game 1 – Tuesday, February 19th in Lakeshore 7:00 pm
- Game 2 – Wednesday, February 20th in Dresden 7:30 pm
- Game 3 – Friday, February 22nd in Lakeshore 7:00 pm
- Game 4 – Sunday, February 24th in Dresden 8:00 pm
- Game 5 – Tuesday, February 26th in Lakeshore 7:00 pm
- Game 6 – Friday, March 1st in Dresden 7:30 pm
- Game 7 – Saturday, March 2nd in Lakeshore 7:00 pm