We’re Hiring: CKSN Is Looking For A Sales Associate
CKSN is looking to hire an experienced, results-driven sales person to work with our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing relationships with local organizations and businesses to sponsor content, advertise, and support CKSN’s endeavours to provide the best local sports content, and promote our local athletes, teams, and sports organizations.
Qualifications and Experience
- One year experience in a sales industry
- College or University experience is an asset but not mandatory, preferably in media, communications, business, sports and recreation, or a related field.
Skills and Knowledge
- A strong knowledge of Chatham-Kent businesses
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent written, and verbal communication, both in person, via phone, and over email.
- Understanding of online media and website management an asset
- Ability to track and record progress, and report to supervisor regularly
- Ability to represent CKSN to the community professionally, and foster long term relationships with business professionals.
- Interest in marketing, networking, and client care.
- Knowledge of all of Chatham-Kent’s communities including Chatham, Blenheim, Ridgetown,
- Tilbury, Wallaceburg, Dresden, Thamesville, Mitchell’s Bay, Bothwell, Wheatley, Highgate, Erieau, and everywhere in between.
Please forward a resume, with a brief email expressing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org