OFSAA West Regional Results – Blain, Pegg Sweep
Camille Blain won 4 events, while Emma Pegg won 3 to dominate OFSAA West Regionals. Payton Sabourin also qualified for OFSAA in 4 separate events.
The top 4 finishers in each event qualify for OFSAA in Toronto from June 7-9.
Below are local qualifiers from OFSAA West Regionals, held Friday and Saturday in Windsor.
- 400m – Emma Pegg (1st, CKSS, 56. ), Kyra Vellinga (4th, Chatham Christian, 1:00.22)
- 800m – Emma Pegg (1st, CKSS, 2:15.88)
- 80m Hurdles – Camille Blain (1st, CKSS, 11.90)
- 300m Hurdles – Camille Blain (1st, CKSS, 45.91)
- 200m – Camille Blain (1st, CKSS, 25.59)
- 400m – Payton Sabourin (2nd, CKSS, 57.55)
- 400m Hurdles – Payton Sabourin (2nd, CKSS, 1:04.06)
- 200m – Payton Sabourin (4th, CKSS, 26.21)
- Discus – Alison Stephens (4th, CKSS, 34.56m)
- 100m Hurdles – Alex Park (4th, CKSS, 15.26)
- 100m Hurdles – Giovanni Magliaro (2nd, CKSS, 14.71)
- 400m – Tye Douma (3rd, CKSS, 50.24), Curtis Godfrey (4th, CKSS, 50.35)
- 4x400m Open Girls – CKSS (1st, 3:56.88 – Camille Blain, Emma Pegg, Payton Sabourin, Chloe Pugh)
TAGS Alex ParkAlison StephensblenheimCamille BlainchathamChloe PughEmma PeggGiovanni MagliaroKyra VellingaPayton SabourinTye Douma